Summer has arrived and if you are anything like me summer seems to last as long as my non-existent tan lines. Kinda there one day and gone the next.
So this year I’m going to be a much better planner, so I don’t have to be in the constant state of, “what should we do this weekend”. This usually happens on Saturday and by then of course everyone already has plans, and I end up working the weekend away.
And you can find many more fun things do Here
I’ve also compiled a list of 10 summer bucket list items that will definitely help make your summer the best summer ever!
2. Get your ass to a waterfall
3. Float in the ocean (or the lake, or the kiddie pool in the backyard, whatever)
4. Hang out naked when the temperature hits 90 degrees
5. Have your friends over for fancy cocktails and vintage
boardgames (Candy Land 4 life!).
6. Lay under the stars with your best friend. Discuss the meaning of life.
7. Go to a foodie festival and try one of everything. Don’t feel bad about it.
8. Have a water balloon fight. Or maybe…become a human water balloon
9. Have a picnic dinner at sunset.
10. Write a love letter to someone and decorate the envelope.
I hope this helps you make the best of the sunshine, long days and breezy nights. Don’t forget to try news things, take chances and make every moment count!