Month: February, 2016
After the last couple of hard hitting and somber reflections on life (and injustices), it is time to bring some fun and froth to my blog.
Do you have a BAE? A BFF? Someone who can cheer you up when the going gets tough and bring a touch of high school nostalgia to the mundane routines that keep you restricted? Sorry guys, these intimate sessions are not for you. Obviously you will enjoy flipping through the images if your girl deigns to share them with you. But where the slumber party theme is concerned, it is an all-out celebration of feminine friendship at its best and a harkening back to the innocence of painted nails and pink pajama panties!
AND YOU THOUGHT BOUDOIR IS HOT AND HEAVY!
Really…even after I have been screaming myself hoarse about the almost protean magic of this art form I do see people pigeon holing intimate photography. It stands for empowerment. It stands for titillation. And it stands for raw eroticism. But boudoir is so much more. It can even strengthen that most cherished of all bonds. The ones we have with our girls. I concur with Samantha from Sex and the City. “Men come and go. But BAEs are soul mates”
HOW TO HAVE A FUN SLUMBER PARTY BOUDOIR SESSION?
If you do opt for the slumber party look and feel, you will be miles ahead of everyone else. It is time to move on and explore the potential of intimate photography beyond the bridal veils and the naughty-nice portrayal. Experiment with anything and everything that catches your fancy because you are the only one who should dictate what a boudoir session conveys. There are no norms or standards. It hinges on your imagination. Run wild!
- First and foremost, coordinate the date of the shoot with your ‘bestie’. She should feel just as comfortable with the time, the setting and the photographer. Ultimately you are creating memories and they should always be pleasant.
- Do not repeat the clichés. There is no need to put on those little shorts and opt for a pillow fight just because the image is deeply ingrained in your mind as the epitome of slumber party fun. If it doesn’t resonate with you, skip it altogether.
- Go in for the unusual and the innovative. How about roasting some mini marshmallows and allowing your lens-woman to capture you both in its warm glow?
- It is important to own the shoot. What has been your friendship like? Chronicle the journey and document your transformation from young girls on the verge of womanhood to the silent strength that you derive from each other as the divas of today. You can always take these sentiments and transpose them on to slumber party settings. Brush and braid each other’s hair as you lose yourself in the oh-so tangy gossip of your adolescence. Then mix it up with a poignant shot of deep love and acceptance in front of the mirror signifying the ultimate respect you have for your individual unique personalities.
- Keep the bubbly and the chocolates handy. Yes, they do come complimentary with most boudoir experiences but this one just won’t be complete without the trappings.
Your ultimate goal is to relive the days of yore when tension was a ‘broken nail’ and responsibility was the ‘home assignment’. It is a completely rejuvenating experience and truly worth the time and the effort if you have a special girl who has been your rock of Gibraltar.
Come on girls! Book yourself a slumber party boudoir session. You won’t regret it!
We can always bring more sexy back to our relationships right!!! It’s so easy to just put those sweats on, the hair up and call it a night. I know this, because I do it everyday. We both work a lot from home and sometimes what I put on in the morning is what I’m cooking dinner in at night. It’s not that I’m lazy and I don’t care, it’s that I’ve gotten so comfortable that I forget. I forget that men are VISUAL creatures and if I want mine to have more sext with me, than maybe I need to prance around in something sexier.
I am learning that if I don’t make a plan, put in my calendar, than it does not happen. Just like everything else in my life. You HAVE to write it down! So I am trying something new. It may sound silly that I actually have to remind myself to be sexy, but I’m telling you, it’s been working! Saturdays are now SEXY Saturdays and on these Sexy Saturdays I put on something that makes me feel a little more steamy and bounce around like any day. Haha… It’s fun and boy oh yaaa, it works.
So lovely ladies here’s one little tip that can make a BIG difference in getting you sexy back. Make a date with yourself, dig out that sexy lingerie that’s taken a back seat in your drawer, lather up in some yummy lotion, spay a little perfume and let’s see what happens. And if he’s not home, take some sexy selfies! I look forward to some feedback.
Like having your own entertainment channel that you can cut, edit, play — anytime, anywhere…. Micahel Faudet
Boudoir Los Angeles is coming to Las Vegas!
Join us at the Palm Casino Resort- Ivory Tower Fantasy Suite in Las Vegas on Saturday March 5th, 2016 for a luxury hotel boudoir photoshoot experience. There are only THREE sessions available on a first come first served basis. As part of this promotion you’ll receive:
*A 60-minute photoshoot
*A pre-shoot consultation
*A post session Skype viewing
*THREE 5×7 fully retouched magazine ready photos
(Total value: $750)
Your Cost $295
For more information call or email us at 213.440.0798 or email@example.com.